Confession Point

When you must confess!

I’m a 19-year old virgin. Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have sex for a while, but it hurts to much for him to penetrate inside me. He can’t keep an erection when he sees me in pain, but he has no problem getting an erection normally.

I can’t get over this pain. Please help.


Similar Confessions:

  1. I used to cut myself I get phantom-pains in my arm from where I used to cut myself over a...
  2. I don’t enjoy sex with my boyfriend Okay! Is this wierd? I love my boyfriend and am very attracted to him, however...
  3. Not sure if I am a virgin or not i have only kissed 5 guys. im seventeen. ive never had a boyfriend. i have...
  4. Just had anal sex with my guy… I just had anal sex with my guy. He said it hurt cause it was...
  5. I have a secret desire to get raped i have a secret desire to get raped.I want my boyfriend to rape me and...
  6. Confused I’m a 16 year old girl and 1 year ago this month I had started...
  7. I love cheating on my boyfriend I know this is really cruel, but I love cheating on my boyfriend. I do...
  8. I believe in abstinence but I can’t help thinking about sex i believe in abstinence but i can’t help thinking about sex. it’s driving me crazy,...
  9. I had sex when I was 12 ok so my confession is that when i was 12 I had sex with a...
  10. normal policeman’s confession about cheating on boyfriend I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly 4 years and i cheated on him for...


  1. Tired of the bullshit
    10:02 am on October 14th, 2008

    get drunk, use lots of finger banging and some KY Jelly. Once he pops that cherry its party time! You will then start craving that he bangs you out til it hurts TRUST ME!

    Thats just the half of it, what til you find a guy that makes you squirt! It such a beautiful thing!

  2. Mark
    8:06 am on October 17th, 2008

    You may have a thickened hymen. See a doctor, he can numb the area and cut it with a scalpel. See the movie “Kinsey” and you will see that he and his wife had the same problem. Good Luck.

  3. Ranius
    5:47 pm on October 21st, 2008

    if you don’t want complications around it – even though the ideas here were completely rational and i must say, very good, just make him use his fingers to force you that one time and after that it’s just as Tired said.

  4. Pickle
    3:26 pm on November 1st, 2008

    You have a condition called Dyspareunia. It can be physical or psychological. You can have primary dysp where it’s always been painful or secondary where it never hurt before but developed later in life.

    Physical conditions which cause painful intercourse include vulvodynia and vestibulodynia, which are usually characterised by pain on touch or pain on stretching. It’s usually thought to be something to do with nerves being oversensitive. Psychological conditions are, in fact, rare; the main one is vaginismus.

    You will need to see a decent gynaecologist (one who has heard of these things and will NOT automatically assume that it’s all in your head) and once treatment begins, consider also seeing a psychosexual counsellor with your partner.

    You should also consider joining a support group – Yahoogroups have several – as you will need support from fellow sufferers to help you get your head around this. For me, this has been absolutely invaluable and has meant I can now finally enjoy pain-free sex. You could also invest in a copy of “The V Book” by Elizabeth Stewart and Paula Spencer.

    I must warn you that for some women these conditions can never be cured, only managed, but it is rarely life-threatening.

    Finally, I would like to say, empower yourself and take control of your treatment. Don’t expect the gynae to have all the answers or even to treat you respectfully. Sadly for many doctors they assume the pain is all in your head or suggest some horrendously inappropriate treatments. It’s easy for them to bully you when you are in a position of fear for your future, your health and your relationship. It’s hard to learn, but if you don’t like them – MOVE ON. (This is where the support group is invaluable.)

    Best of luck xx

  5. Virgil
    6:31 am on December 22nd, 2008

    you should go to proffesional, do not let this ruin ur relationship.

    sttt! My question is!
    Is ur cunt wet enought to get penetration, …. what’s wrong with ur bf ? he should not stop when seeing u in pain, cause it is a while pain, u will get pleasure more than seeing pornmovie, more than get b’day present, more than get sallary, more than enjoy the music, more than being plane chrused, more than, being bombeb, more than self bomb, more than bein an ellected president, more than wide ocean, more than masturbate ( if u ever )words r not enough to explain!

  6. AntiLohan
    3:12 am on March 19th, 2009

    Definitely make sure you’ve had enough foreplay. You vagina shouldn’t just be wet it should be very slick. It should feel almost how it feels when you get your first rush of period blood (Sorry guys!) if you can’t get that wet then use KY. Let him use lots of fingers, inserting them one at a time. You can also try getting a vibrator to stimulate you clitoris. The best time for him to penetrate is when you are about to cum.

Post Comment

To submit your comment, click the image below where it asks you to...
Clickcha - The One-Click Captcha